Money The Root Of All Evil

images

I guess everyone faced financial problems before. Some is self-inflicted as people may not have proper financial planning. Some people chose to indulge in various vices, like womanizing & gambling.

Recently, one of my relatives, who is very young, picked up one of these vices, and had went to borrow from illegal moneylenders a huge sum of money. It really broke my aunt’s heart, as she is now trying her best to help her son clear the debts again. Apparently all of us, including me, have helped him once to try to help him clear his bottomless pit, but apparently, he went to borrow again.

I told him that I was not going to help him again, when he borrowed from me the 1st time. I was telling my family that maybe my aunt should consider some drastic action to be taken so to make him learn from his mistakes.

I am still shocked and stunned by the whole epsiode.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your aunt may be heartbroken by her son's action, but she'll feel worse by the fact that her relative is blogging about this without regards to her feeling...

Come on, if your son borrowed from loansharks, would you like people blogging about it?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings