Nominated For Outstanding Volunteer Award Again

I wanted to blog about some other things but I just saw this email from Ms Rena Soon from IRAS in my mailbox and felt that I should share with my readers here.

Dear Paul,
Congratulations on being awarded the 2009 e-Filing Volunteer - Outstanding Award!
You were nominated by your Volunteering  Centre for this award in recognition of your commitment, service and leadership qualities, and good understanding of e-Filing system.


We would like to invite you to the IRAS e-Filing Service @ the Community Appreciation Ceremony to receive the certificate from Our Commissioner, Mr Moses Lee.  You can also invite two guests to attend the ceremony with you to share in your achievement!
At the same time, please advise on your name to be printed on the certificate and confirm your attendance preferably before 1 June 2009 (Mon).

Thank you.
Rena SOON Yang Lin
Assistant Corporate Communications Officer | Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore

This will be my 4th year in succession receiving the award. I guess the people whom I have served are pleased with my service and explaination. I really have to thank the people who played a part in my nomination for the award.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings