Relaxing Vesak Day

I had a busy week at work this week, as my department prepares for the pending departure of one of our colleagues in mid July. The management has said that they will employ a new person to take over, but it is not sure when the new person will come in. In times like these, it is good to have a job.

level0 

I met up with Jonathan and a new friend of ours at Clarke Quay MRT station in the afternoon and headed down to Liang Court from Central Shopping Mall. It is until today that I know there is a free shuttle service from Central Shopping Mall bus stop to Liang Court that operates on weekends as well. This is a piece of good news for me as my facebook singing group’s next ktv session is slated to be at there.

We had our lunch at BOTEJYU Okonomiyaki.The food was okay, just that the Japanese Curry was a tad too salty and the variety of food was rather limited. After that, we decided to check out the new Partyworld branch there, but we were disappointed as the branch was fully booked till 6pm. It seems like this branch is very popular. From the outlook, the outlet seems small, but the facilities are pretty good. I will try to rackey the place before the actual day, to ensure that my group gets the maximum enjoyment.

We decided to satisfy our singing crave by going to The Oriential Theatre Partyworld at Chinatown. I was rather surprised by the relatively low price we had to pay for 4 hours of singing at this town area branch, despite it being a public holiday today. There were many empty rooms from what we can see.

I had the chance to try out some songs that I haven’t sung before, like

I did not know that Nicky is a Korean guy until Jonathan told me today. This explains the Korean dialogue that he spoke at the MTV.

 

 

My friends sang these few songs.

 

 

 

 

It was an enjoyable session that made me forget my stress!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings