Should I Pick Up Japanese?

This was the first Japanese song I have learnt when I caught the first Japanese drama, 101 Proposals in 1990. That time, this was a popular song.

Yesterday, my manager suggested to me that I should try and pick up Japanese and my firm has got a few new Japanese tax clients, therefore it would be useful to know the language. Currently, my young partner has roped in his Japanese speaking friend to help to translate and communicate with him.

I feel that learning Japanese should be interesting, since there are Chinese characters in the language as well. I am also practising my religion as a Japanese Buddhist.

Should Paul take the plunge?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings