Test Results of KTV Venue

I am asked by my co-organiser, Jonathan for my group not to put the findings report of Partyworld Liang Court onthe group’s Facebook page first as we need to do some comparision to the Partyworld International Building (the group usual branch for the events). However, I have decided to let my blog readers have a sneak peek to my report.

We had our lunch at a restaurant called Streets at Liang Court, as there was not much of a choice for food at Liang Court.I guess we made a good choice as the food tasted good and it was quite affordable pricing too.

I am very impressed by the layout, the sound system and the props in the room. But there will be a  problem if there is to be holding a few mid sized rooms together at one whole stretch, therefore this is where the problem of cost and collection of money is a issue which I hope can be resolved for the enjoyment of my group members.

Maybe you guys can give me suggestions on how to solve this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings