Work Work Work

I had a busy week at work this week. A surprise greeted me on Monday as I had a new secretarial dept colleague. I certainly didn’t expect another departure, especially since the colleague seems to be quite happy working here. Sometimes, you can’t judge a book by its cover. The excuse trumped up by my another colleague, who was staying with her, was that she was on long leave. A smart person will not buy that excuse.

Another accounting dept colleague, who joined us about a month ago, had been on MC for about 3 weeks since joining the company. She, too have not been at work, since Monday, when her MC is supposed to end.

My week was perked up by this quiz from my friend, Kay.

Imagine that you were going home from work one day, what dinner would you see on the dinner table?

  1. 咕佬肉+油饭
  2. 曼头+香肠
  3. 炒饭+蛋
  4. 羊排+署条

I chose 3, which meant that in my life, I will only have a one & only love.

The rest of the answers will be shared when requested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings