Good Service

8146035t

Some people who know me do know that I have to change my shoes at least 1 to 1.5 mths. Why is that so? Due to my physical condition, my shoes will wear off from the front after 1 month or so.

I was therefore quite surprised when the new pair that I bought less than a week ago was spoiled, and quite interestingly, the front part of the bottom sole had given way. This was the first time that it has happened.

I decided to head back to the shop I had bought the shoes from, Suntec City, Bata branch. I was quite surprised that the shopkeeper had agreed to change the shoes for me without any charge after I showed her what happened to the shoes.

The great service made my day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings