Health Scare from A Friend

A friend of mine, who has called me everyday since she started her new job. I guess she had lost some of her friends due to some misunderstandings and she has regarded me as her brother since then.

Receiving her call this morning, she told me that she was feeling sick again. This was not the 1st time that she has fallen sick since I knew her in October last year. I told her to see a doc and see what the doc has to say.

She called me later and sought my advice on how to explain to her boss about the 3 day MC that the doc had given her. The doc had suspected that she may be suffering from the dreaded H1N1 and had asked her to be back for the dreaded test. I told her to tell truthfully to her boss so that her boss will see to the necessary quarantine measures if required.

Hopefully, it is just a scare, & not for real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings