Meet Up With ACCA Classmates

sideimg_dining_25

I had met up with Elaine & Tammy last night for a get together at Caraousel at Royal Plaza at Scotts. The place was chosen once again as Tammy thought that the variety of the food was of a more variety than the buffets that we used to have at Hilton Hotel when Peggy was working there and Elaine had wanted to have buffet so that we can sit through the buffet and chat at the same time. Too bad, Peggy was unwell, otherwise it would be more fun.

It was nice to catch up with the both of them as we actually chatted about many things. Till we meet again in Oct at Elaine’s customary wedding.

I also would like to thank her for giving me a ride home. She was saying that she was not very confident about her driving as she tends to lose her way, but I thought she is a good driver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings