R.I.P. Uncle 春雨

images

My mum and I were awoken by a sudden telephone ring at about 4am this morning. It was from Dover Park Hospice where the nurse called to tell us that our relative had lost his battle to liver cancer and passed away today.

We had expected this to happen, when I visited him about 3 weeks ago at his home. At that time, he was weak but he was still able to talk. My mum and I went to visit him at Dover Park Hospice on Tuesday, but I did not go in to the ward to visit him as it is always hard for me to see people suffering in pain. The other reason was if I had seen him in this state, I guess it may just trigger my memories of my NS pal, Jason, who lost his battle to an illness about 1.5 years ago.

Rest In Peace Uncle 春雨. Hope you have found the peace that you wanted at the other place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings