Shopping Saturday

I was tasked to get a farewell gift for my colleague. I had a discussion with my manager, and we decided that we should give her something, instead of just buying her a dinner. Dinners eaten already are forgotten easily, reasoned my manager. In the end, we decided to get her a set of baby mittens and baby shoes since she is pregrant with a child. In that way, she would remember us.

Went to Mothercare at Plaza Singapura and took a look at the product, after their website did not show that they have the product. I am thankful that Great Singapore Sale is on at this period as I got them at a very good price. Thanks for the great sales service, even though the sales staff had to wear masks in the light of the current H1N1 pandemic.

Popped by Sembawang Music Store, which was on the same level and saw that Jacky Cheung had released his 2 Top of The Hits compilation. I thought it was a VCD/DVD version, but after checking, it is only a CD version. Although the price was alright, but I decided not to buy the CD collection since I have some of the songs already.

Had wanted to find the MJ Collection, but it was sold out. Wow, looks like the MJ fans are out in full force!!!

88445

Decided to head straight home but discovered that my watch had stopped suddenly. Therefore, I tried to get my uncle’s friend to change the battery for me but he was not able to do so as he said sweat may have made it difficuit for the watch cover to be opened, therefore he can’t change the battery for me. He advised me to go down to City Chain, where I got my Sovil Titus watch, where they had the machinery to open the cover.

Took a bus down to Bishan Junction 8 to get the battery changed. My watches had been very lasting and I really like the watch, since it was the first watch I bought since I started working.

What a eventful day!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings