Trip to Airport T1

5-terminal-1

I was at Changi Airport Terminal 1 about 4 hours ago to see off my long-time net friend, Grace, who is heading back to Perth for work. I have given her 3 self-burned CDs of Chinese songs since she was telling me that it was difficult to listen to Chinese songs at Perth. It is also difficult to download songs there, as I believe there are anti-piracy laws governing downloading of songs in Austraila.

It has been a while since I caught up with her mum, Aunt Anna & Grace’s dad. We had a nice time chatting together. Aunt was still a little worried about her failure to file her income taxes. I told her not to worry about it, as she has done what she could based on the advice that I have given her.

To date, I think she is the most modern mum that I have come across amongst my friends’ parents as she is able to interact with the young through Facebook, blog & MSN. Most parents may not be able to do that. The reason she gave was she was working with youths, so she needs to use the technology that youths love to use to interact with us. Therefore, I was a little surprised when she added me on Facebook and she reads my blog.

I would like to thank aunt and uncle for the lift back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings