Bad Start To Good End Fri

I had a bad start today. First, I had to amend a provision which was done for one of my colleagues. I was rather pissed as there were not one or two minor amendments to be made but at least 10 amendments to be made. I felt like telling this person off, as majority of the amendments made are based on what I have prepared for the tax schedules. If you think that it is easy and fast to amend, why not try amending the tax provision yourself?

I decided that I should start write a report, detailing the amendments made in addition to my checklist for tax schedules. In this way, I am more than able to answer to my boss for the substantial time that I have spent, which I felt was unnecessary. This could be better done if my colleague had been more careful in her work. It saves my time and her time too.

images

Fortunately, I had made prior arrangement to join a Facebook event to enjoy Fish Steamboat at Geylang. It was my first time joining this group but I didn’t feel odd or out of place as my karaoke pal, Jonathan Teo was with me for this event. I must say the Fish Steamboat was very good, with lots of 鱼漂 and sliced fish in its soup base. The dinner was pretty cheap too at about $11 per pax, with a few side dishes, like fried chicken, sambal kangkong and fried egg omelette to go with.

After the dinner, we proceeded to enjoy 豆浆油条 at another place which was about a 10 mins walk from the place we had our steamboat. It was the first time I tried 豆浆油条, a culture which originated from Taiwan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings