Destresser Event

I went for this singing event organised by another facebook group today. I decided to sign up for the event as I was feeling quite stressed by my work recently. It had been building up since the end of June, due to the recent happenings at my workplace. There seems to be a wedge that is hindering the working relationship of the management of my firm. As staff, it is difficuit to work in such enivornment in such times. I was telling my mum that it is not easy for me not to work late every time as this is the audit firm’s peak period. I just hope she understands and don’t pressure me about when I wish to restart my ACCA studies

It is a surprise that the event ended up as if like it was an event that I organised as I know about half the people who attended the event today. It is good that they came, otherwise I would be seeing a few unfamilar faces, which I may feel a little awkward to chat with them. I got to know a few new friends, like Rachel, Raymond, Weiqi and Tina.

I was a little surprised to find that Rachel is very much into oldies like us. She sang songs by Fong Fei Fei, which left me and Jonathan very impressed.

It was certainly good to let off the steam in me as I felt better and more relaxed to face the new work week ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings