New Colleague For Paul

My boss decided to do an internal transfer of staff after conducting several interviews and consultation with my senior and manager about the taking  over the position of my departing colleague. We are still hoping that my departing colleague would consider not leaving us as my dept colleagues and I really enjoyed working with her. Hopefully, she will be back after her birth of her 4th child in Dec 2009.

This new colleague has been transferred from the Corporate Secretarial Dept. Apparently, it appears that my colleagues at the Corporate Secretarial Dept has some comments about her and she was quite happy that my boss was transferring her over. Although she has no prior expertise in tax, my boss believes that we can do a good job to train her and improve her marketability.

This may mean that I may have to switch my lunch hour to an hour later, which I do not mind, since some of my lunch partners are ganging up against me since the Notes to Financial Statements incident. I still believe I did the right thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings