Shopping Friday

It was a bad week at work this week as Paul was still nursing his flu and cough, and therefore he had to battle the effects of medication and struggle to get up to work this week. Fortunately, I have managed to build up a “rainy day” savings fund, since I started this job about one year plus ago. Therefore, I didn’t feel very bad about it about having to take a cab to work this week. At least I won’t get to hear people yaking behind my back. Anyway I am not the only one that is dragging myself to work everyday as my young boss is also having the same syptoms as me. I guessed hers is much worse than mine, but she still came.

This week, that person made life difficuit for my dept again. I wondered how he obtained his NTU qualification and working experience. If you don’t even bother to reference your working papers, then please don’t bother give us your working file. You are making people cleaning up your s**** for you. I feel so sorry for my new colleague who has to clear your rubbish, even though she does not have experience in the area. If you don’t want me to say about you, please clean up your act.

I managed to get myself the “Home” kit of my favourite team, Manchester United last night after seeing it at Plaza Singapura. I also managed to get a new pouch and a screen protector for my new phone. The holder, which came with the phone when I first bought it was a little unfriendly as I had to pull it out when I had make or take calls. The screen protector was to protect my screen from further fingerprints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings