Why People Are So Gossipy

I have been sick these few days, but was only given a day MC to rest on Thursday. I was back to work on Friday & today. I am really glad that my boss & manager has been quite understanding in letting me take my medicine in the office. This was something that was not possible in other offices that I have worked in so far.

However, I am disturbed by the behaviour of one of my colleagues. There is no need for you to announce to the whole office that Paul is taking medicine in office, or Paul is showing H1N1 symptoms. Please go and read up about what are the symptoms of H1N1 before saying anything. Please use your brain before you say anything as well.

I was also disturbed by the fact that one of my colleagues, who is a foreigner, and not well-versed in her English being scolded by her boss. I just feel that people do make mistakes and I don’t think she had adequate expreience in the field she was working in. It does not mean that he can scold her in front of all of us and tell the staff that she would not be required if she commits an error again. I feel sorry for her though.

I guess it is just a case of you pay for what kind of service, you will get THE quality of service that you want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings