KTV Session & Birthday Celebration For PT & Yan Ling

P9260001P9260003P9260004P9260005P9260006P9260008P9260010       P9260009

After a 3 month break, the singing group which I am involved in Facebook was back in action yesterday. This round, my partner, Jonathan Teo has decided to try out a few new measures that we have discussed over the past few meetings and put it into action.

Shortening the Notice Period for each K Session

We have decided to shorten the notice period to about 16 days that we are giving people to decide as it would be good to keep the group at a number that the few of us in the committee could manage. At the same time, it will reduce the possibility of logistics nightmare, like the one we nearly had for the June session.

Switching the session to an afternoon session

We are doing this to keep cost down. At first, we were worried about the lack of response, but after much thought, we decided to go ahead with it. We managed to keep to our usual levels of 23 people yesterday, which is a good sign.

This round, I had a good time, as I managed to sing quite a fair number of songs as there was only 6 people in my room and I need not need to worry about the logistics as my partner was handling it.

This round, we celebrated the birthdays of our regular members, Yanling & Paul Tseng, whose birthdays will be coming up in the following 2 weeks. I have to thank Jas for helping us to get hold of the cake.

I hope that the new members who joined us today, Sam, James, Joe, Alex , Randy  & Rachel enjoyed themselves today.

After the session, we had our dinner at West Coast Plaza, Dian Xiao Er. This was the 1st time I stepped into the shopping centre. This was also the 1st time where I found out that a shopping centre can just turn off its auto taps after a certain period of time. I nearly can’t wash my hands because of this. Talk about H1N1 still going around the world, and this is happening in Singapore.

I would like to thank Josline for offering me a cab ride back home, since she was going to her friend’s place for a mahjong session and also to our cameraman for the day, our Chairman, Lawerence for taking such nice photos for the group.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings