Lecturer For A Day

I was asked by my boss to share with my department colleagues about the important points that I have jotted down when I represented the firm for the Corporate Tax Seminar on 17 September today.

In order to make the lecture a quick and precise one, I decided to use Powerpoint to highlight on the important points covered. My manager and boss was very impressed with the presentation that I put up, although I didn’t manage to utilise the full features of Powerpoint today as there was no projector in my conference room.

It was an interesting experience to share with them what I have learnt from the seminar. At the same time, I was also able to kindle my manager’s interest as to how I managed to do the Powerpoint presentation. I told her that  I had learnt it in school and had to take it as an exam subject. Also, I did not input the animations and transistions feature as I felt that there was no equipment that was able to show this in the office and it was just a simple and short presentation.

Hopefully, my points are reached across to the ears of my colleagues. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings