Short Working Week

This week was a short work week for all of us. It kicked off on a surprising note for my colleagues and I as the receptionist dropped the bombshell that she would be leaving the firm on 6 Oct. This was the second sudden departure in 2 weeks, which was of a surprise!!!

My boss had a short chat with me about the progress of my colleague. I am quite pleased to let my boss that she has done well after overcoming the hiccups. She also told me that she is pleased with my work, and hope that I don’t mind her or her husband’s naggings about my work.

I really am enjoying myself in this department of the company as I really get to learn a lot of things in my 1.5 years here. Just hope to learn more things from them before they retire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings