Elaine’s Wedding

Yesterday was my ACCA classmate’s customary wedding day. Tammy, Peggy & I were invited to the wedding dinner that was held at 天厨 restuarant at Copthorne King’s Hotel. Since I had only a vague idea of where the hotel is, therefore, I took a cab there as I certainly did not want my wear for the night to be soaked in sweat if I could not find the place.

I like the ambience of the restaurant which gave me a peaceful feel, but I thought the pillars spoiled a little of the view. The wedding emcee tried too hard to funny, but the food was great.

Congrats to the couple once again, Hua Lim & Elaine.

I will upload the pictures once I got them from Peggy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings