Happy Birthday to Wai Ling

Tomorrow is one of my best friend, Wai Ling’s birthday. I must say it has been great to have a friend like her who gives me advice when I need it. She has been a great listener to my troubles too. I guess our friendship has come a long way since the misunderstanding we had some years ago.

It is a friendship which I would describe with this new song by Joi Chua

 

But knowing this friend of mine, she likes his songs a lot, so here it is

Just like this song, I hope our friendship last as long as we are around!!!

Happy birthday, my friend.

May what you wish for come true for you!!!

Comments

DARLing said…
both songs i also like man...thanks for this blog.. frds 4ever
Paul said…
Nowadays I got go ktv every now & then, so knew of these songs. I have their albums already. U want?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings