Lobo Week

This week was a “lobo” week at work for me as there was not many audited or unaudited financial statements that were produced by the audit dept for us to work on the tax provisions.

When there was one, that one was a problematic one with lots of stuff without proper referencing. It was done by that colleague who caused me to lose my temper at him the other time. This time, I decided to let my senior partner know about this. Immediately, a circular was drafted and circulated to the entire office to ensure that there was proper refrencing done. But the funny part is, the circular was passed to the audit dept for signing and circulation first, but the audit partner stopped the staff from signing it, saying that she needs to explain to them before asking them to sign.

I think the English written in the circular is not hard to comprehend or understand. What is up her sleeve? It is pretty obvious that the partner is trying to cover up the staff misgivings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings