Michael Jackson-This Is It

218370

I was asked by my manager to join her for this movie on Wednesday night for the screening on the next day’s evening as her daughter was not free to catch the movie with her. Since I was hoping to catch this movie, so I agreed to it immediately.

The movie is actually an edited version of the rehearsals that he had for the 50 London concerts that he was supposed to have if he was still around. I was quite impressed by his professionalism. Despite the comments about his ill health, he saw through the preparation process for the concerts. He was indeed a guy who really knows his music and really puts his heart & soul into the process.

Among the songs that he performed in the movie, I liked this song best.

I leave it for you guys to find out why this song is my favourite.

Just a note, the movie only airs for 2 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings