Please Be Responsible

I am sure most of you have the experience of having your lunch in office, especially when it rains, and you need to pack your food back to . One of my colleagues actually went to pack Yong Tau Foo for lunch. I guess he/she was unaware that the food carrier that she was carrying her food had a hole, as the chili sauce and sweet sauce dripped onto the carpet of the walkway from the lift lobby to the carpet in my office.

My boss was rather upset that the carpet was diritied and no one refused to own up. Eventually the carpet was shampooed by the cleaners of my office building. I wonder who is this irresponsible person?

Is it so hard to say sorry?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings