What A Wonderful KTV Sound System

I was invited to Andrina’s house for a private ktv session with Jonathan and Lance. Andrina’s friend, Jonathan Ya was also there with us. I enjoyed the 6 hrs session very much as I was taught by Andrina how to project my voice better to sing better. Apparently, she says my voice gets a little too low and I need to adjust the keys of the song to get it right. Plus, she feels that I can sing louder. I have to be more confident, otherwise I may lose my voice soon if I sing too low. I didn’t know that she is a voice coach, that teaches people on voice projections.

I was rather impressed by the BMB Karaoke System that she had set up in her entertainment room, as I would call it, as the system allows you to adjust the keys to a song. The system also has a USB Hard Disk, which has a volume of 1.5 TB. Can you imagine how many MTVs can be put into the system?

I was told that I had to do a –3 for this song

I was told that I had to do a +3 for this song

I didn’t know that this song had a mtv already.

After the fruitful 6 hr session, we headed for a seafood dinner at Sembawang .I felt that the food was great and we had a good time chatting there. After about 2 hours later, we headed our seperate ways home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings