Why Push Push Around?

My brother had lost his wallet on Sunday at the vicinity of Kallang MRT Station. I am a little surprised by the “little pushy actions” by SBS Transit Ltd for his lost Season Pass.

It was not stated on the SBS Transit website on how the lost Season Pass could be replaced, so I helped my brother to call the SBS Transit hotline at 1800-2872727. I was referred to Transitlink hotline at 1800-2255663, as the officer told me that the website did not state about how the Season Pass could be replaced.

My brother called the hotline, only to discover that he could only report the loss of his NSF Concession Pass, but not his SBS Season Pass. If this is the case, why did the officer at SBS Transit directed me to them in the 1st place? Are the staff well-trained in such situations? Also, the officer who attended to me, his accent does not seem to be a local to me.

I have told my brother to head down to the SBS Transit HQ to report the loss and get a replacement. I wonder how this is going to turn out. Is my brother going to be pushed around again?

I hate it when such organisations push around their responsibility. Personally, I feel that SBS Transit should be responsible as they are the issuer of the Season Pass Card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings