HP Software Crash & The Big Hunt for A Laundry Cleaner

My handphone had been hanging on me for the past few days, so I decided to head down the Samsung Service Centre to do a software upgrade. At the same time, I wanted to send my coat to the drycleaner.

Went back to my old workplace, but sadly, the drycleaner that I used to frequent is no longer around at that building. Anyway, since it was nearing lunch time, I decided to head to the Army Market, aka Golden Mile Hawker Centre to have my lunch. The Yong Tau Foo stall uncle was surprised to see me as it has been close to 2 years since he last saw me.

After the meal, I headed down to PS to get my handphone software done. It was a long 3 hour wait. During this time, I was busy viewing X’mas cards at Cards N Such, reading books at Times Bookshop and window shopping at Best Denki & Carrefour.

Got my phone back at 5.30pm, and headed down to Hougang Mall as I remembered that there was a dry cleaning shop at Hougang Mall. I am glad that my memory has served me well. But the cost was slightly higher and the lady actually commented that my coat’s buttons were coming off that she removed one of my buttons and told me to collect the coat in 10 days. That’s very long by my standards but I guess it cannot be helped.

I would like to thank the Service 74 driver, Ah Guan for giving me a ride home, despite the fact that he ended his shift already. Can you imagine having the whole double decker bus to yourself?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings