KTV @ Liang Court Partyworld & 1st Visit To Lunar Bar

The group had the usual KTV session at a new, but hotly requested location at Partyworld Liang Court yesterday for the 1st time, but I guess this will be the last time that we will be organising a ktv event at the Partyworld branch as the service of the branch really sucks. Here’s why.

  1. Jas had to wait for half an hour for her drink, and the waiter actually had forgotten about the order when she asked again.
  2. One of the wireless microphones in my room was faulty, no sound came out. I had to wait for half an hour to get a replacement microphone after calling for service staff. I received feedback from Rachel and Andrina that the microphones at the room were faulty too.
  3. Keith’s room had ordered a glass of beer. He was told by the waiter that the 2 glasses of drinks that he was entitled to can be changed to 1 glass of beer, yet when it was time to settle the bill, the beer was included as a chargeable item.
  4. The number of people in the 4 rooms was stated to be 24 pax in the 1st place. However, 1 of them chose to "perform a David Copperfield disappearing act” at the last min without letting me know. Usually at other Partyworld outlets (International Building & Clementi) that I have done events for the group, the branch manager or waiters will reconfirm the headcount with us before the final billing. There was no such action done in this branch, and my final bill came with errors with the number of pax. If the waiters or manager had bothered to check with me the final numbers, such an incident would not have occurred and I won’t be pressured to check the bill by the China waiter serving our rooms in 5 mins. Billing should be done an hour before the end of the session, not 5 mins before that. Fortunately, I had done up the attendance list and ticked against those who were present. Candice and Casear complimented that I did a good job on this. I was fortunate to have that to fall back on, otherwise I could have ended up paying extra things without checking. It made me have no mood to sing my last song because of all these.

The  only good point that I managed to find someone to duet this song with me. Candice asked me the other time if I heard of this song over MSN. I said yes and it is my current blog music video actually.

Lunch was with Andrina & Jonathan. Andrina brought us to this Japanese restuarant located at B1 at Liang Court called Ichibantei. I must say the food is really good and worth the money.

Dinner was at the Central Food Court where I had Taiwanese food. The food was ok, just that the meat was a tad too salty.

After dinner, the group held a belated birthday celebration for Belinda at the food court before proceeding to Lunar Bar. It was my 1st time to the bar and I was quite surprised that the bar had a live band that played Chinese songs. The group requested them to sing this song and I think they did well.

Had a great time dancing, singing and drinking with the group. Headed home with Yi Feng after about 2 hrs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings