Meet Up With ACCA Mates

I met up with my former ACCA mates , Elaine, Tammy & Peggy yesterday evening. We were actually supposed to meet up last week, but due to unforeseen circumstances, the meeting was postponed till yesterday.

I was asked to choose a restaurant at Wheelock Place. I decided to choose Big O cafe after scouring around Level 2 of Wheelock Place. I am glad that the ladies enjoyed the food and the ambience of the restaurant. Apparently, they kept talking about the pictures of the dogs that was on the walls and their expriences of having dogs as pets.

Besides that, we chatted about Elaine’s post wedding dinner thoughts and her upcoming honeymoon to Japan next week. Besides that, a new job for my other 2 friends, Tammy & Peggy. As their friend, I am happy for them.

I would like to thank Elaine for buying us dinner and sending me home in her new car. I know she has a poor sense of direction and her GPS system is a little problematic, but I really appreciate her effort.

Till we meet again, hopefully in Dec or Jan 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings