No Appreciation

If you guys have been reading my blog recently, you would know that the auditors of my company have not been producing enough financial statements for tax provisions purposes. As a result, my boss has asked me to help to clear the store of files for the companies that has been struck off the register. Clearing the files meant that I had to take out the papers from the files and tear them into pieces for those papers that are printed on both sides and sort out those that are only printed on one side to be used as recycled paper.

Clearing the store means that the files are usually quite torn and old, as a result,

  1. The staplets will be hard to take out.
  2. The files can be dusty.
  3. The papers can be stuck together and it can be hard to take out the papers for recycling & re-using  purposes as it can be difficuit to tell if both sides are printed.

I was a little pissed off when my secretarial dept colleague said that I did not sort out the papers for recycling properly and just put them for reuse after sorting.

The clearing of the store is certainly not part of my job. The clearing of struck off files is not part of my job. It should be the secretarial dept’s job, yet they are not doing it. I was telling my manager I am helping them and suffering the cuts by the staplets and sharp edges of the papers, yet this is what I get. Not even a word of thanks but brickbats all over. I am just being asked to help by my boss as our dept needs to be in charge of admin matters as well.

Because of this, I had to wear short-sleeved shirts or polo t-shirt to work for the past few days to avoid the dust being stuck onto my shirt.

帮人做事,还给人嫌,真是吃力不讨好!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings