Plan for Colleagues Gathering

I am actually in the midst of trying to plan for a mini gathering for my young colleagues as I feel that it will defintely improve communication between ourselves and it will defintely improve workflow.

After 2 rounds of message passing, and an sms later, only 2 guy colleagues responded that they would be joining me for the dinner cum KTV. I am actually not surprised by the response though, as this is the first time that I am doing such a thing and on a personal capacity as well as my boss does not believe that such activities will improve communication between colleagues.

My manager and my mum were in support that I am taking such a step to organise such activities for my colleagues, and they felt that it is good that I am using my birthday as a starting point to start it.

I certainly hope for more responses coming in 3 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings