Uncle And Cousins’ Birthday

My whole family and my aunties and fellow cousins were invited by my first uncle (大舅)to the coffeeshop near our place to celebrate his birthday and 3 of my cousins’ birthdays whose birthdays are all in November.

Time flies, 2 of my cousins, Huiqing & Huijie are in university, while Huimin is already working at a reputable bank. It is always good to have these gatherings every now and then, otherwise we will only be meeting over during Chinese New Year. 2 of Huimin’s friends, who came from Taiwan, was rather impressed by how my uncle could gather most of us on short notice. We were split into 2 tables, where the youngsters were on the same table, while our parents were on the other table, the Elders Group table.

There was something interesting that happened today too. My young cousin wore the Manchester United away kit that he bought from Thailand, while I wore the Man U white polo t-shirt that I bought recently. One relative was commenting that we really are 曼联(Man U’s name in Chinese) fans. Apparently he was telling  me that he bought the replica kit at 450 baht, which was about S$20. Like me he is interested in the Man U jacket, which we think its quite classy.

355106_010_A

Pic courtesy of Nike Singapore

Huimin’s Taiwanese friends have invited me to join them for singing at $10 KTV club on Tuesday. Apparently, they saw from Huimin’s facebook that Paul is a KTV group organiser, so they wanted me to join them as well. Looks like Paul is getting famous. Hehe. I haven’t try there before, so I am not sure what is it like?

Heard this new song when Andrina introduced this new MTV to us yesterday. I thought that the song is rather nice. Do enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings