What Does Boss Means?

My boss has decided to commute part of my current year leave entitlement to pay as she figured that I may not be able to clear half of my entitlement this year, due to I am currently covering for my senior now, and my manager will be going on 2 weeks leave next month. This also means that I will be celebrating my birthday at work once again this year. The 3rd straight year that I am doing so.

At first she wanted me to convert my entire entitlement into leave pay, which I felt uncomfortable with as I am hoping to restart my ACCA or tax degree or psychology course. I was glad that my request to retain part of my current year’s was granted by my boss. I guess I can understand where she was coming from. She wants us to go on holiday to enjoy ourselves by taking a break, but yet she cannot grant me since I have to cover for my senior and manager, and so she decided to pay me. She is also afraid that her son may change the company policy again.

Let’s hope no more “special” stuffs come out from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings