ACCA or CPA Australia

I have been asking myself this question since I heard from my new colleague, Wee Yong that CPA Australia has a much higher pass rate than ACCA. I am quite tempted to make the switch as my ACCA Level 2 qualification is recognised in as part of the qualification.

Seeing how my friend got her CPA Australia certificate in 4 years, while I am still struggling with my ACCA after 4 years, after discounting my one year break as of now, makes me wonder if I had made the right choice to take ACCA as my degree in the first place. It took me 3 years to get through the Level 2 hurdle and I certainly do not want to keep not clearing again, despite putting in the effort. Maybe I should give it a try should I flunked the Professional stage again. The facilities of CPA Aussie is definitely better than ACCA.

Went down to Kaplan City Campus just now, hoping to sign up for P1 class. I didn’t know that Roy Goh does not teach P1 anymore, but shares P2 with Mr Sami now. I wanted to try out Roy’s class as I feel that the previous lecturer I took (his name is mentioned on the tagboard of my blog) is not that good. Looks like Philip Woo of SAA is the only choice now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings