Busy Days & Sick

I was shocked to find my table filled with files to clear on Monday. My manager did not have enough time to clear the stuff before her last day before she went on leave. Luckily, she already completed part of the task on hand, otherwise I don’t know how to approach the task. I had to change my lunch to 1pm on Monday as there were only two people in my dept.

Started to have bad sore throat towards the end of the day. I really had a hard time sleeping that night. Decided to run to the doc for consultation the next morning. This time round, I was lucky that the doc who always treat me well is the one who attended to me. Although he gave me MC, I still went back to work as due to staff shortage.

Was supposed to get my Mio Home Plan done on Tuesday, but the Mio setup box which I had had some technical problems. Installation will be delayed. I have lodged a complaint to Singtel, so they must get back to me to redo the installation on another day.

Shall stop here as medication taking effect already. Nites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings