Collection of NRIC

I had thought of going to ICA early to get my NRIC today. But when I woke up this morning, it was 10.30am. Therefore, I had little choice but to take a cab down to collect my NRIC after my breakfast as they close at 12.30pm. I was pretty worried that the queue will be long as there will be another long weekend next week.

My worries were unfounded as even though the queue was long, there were 5 counters serving us. The new NRIC has some changes in the features and information displayed. There is a mini hologram showing my photo again on the front of the NRIC, and there is no more blood group information displayed on your NRIC. The best part is after this change, there is no need to change NRIC anymore.

I am sorry that I am not able to display a scanned copy of my NRIC here due to security purposes. I certainly do not want my particulars to be misused for unauthorised purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings