Musings

I had problems sleeping again last night as I am still troubled by the sore throat and cough that do not seem to go away. I had already completed the course of medication that the doctor prescribed for me last week since Friday. I had wanted to visit the doctor again, but the thought of the outgoings that I had and am going to incur this month set me back. The thought of no one to cover me for my work set me back even further. Fortunately, mum had brewed some herbal tea for me so I guess it has helped in the recovery process, although it is a little slow.

I will need to change my IC soon. Got the letter from ICA last week. Went to take my digital photo on the day I received the letter. Mum actually complained that I looked like a child when I wanted to wear a round neck T-shirt for the photo taking, therefore she styled my look for the photo. She said that an IC would be for use for quite some time, so it will be good to do it well.

I will be heading back to school next year with my friend, Jonathan. It will be a fresh start for both of us. We will be doing the P1 Professional Accountant ACCA paper again. Let’s hope we can finally clear the paper with confidence and motivation. I can finally stop my parents’ naggings for a while!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings