Needs To Clear Leave

I was informed by my boss that I needed to clear my 2009 remaining leave entitlement by January. I knew that something was amiss since November when my boss said that she wishes to commute part of my leave into pay. It looked like her son had wanted to change the HR policy again. It was also good that I commuted part of my leave into pay as I will have problems clearing them as my manager has a lot of remaining 2009 leave entitlement as well.

Actually, I was thinking to utilise the leave for my exams and maybe a family holiday in the next year, but it seems that I may need to bring forward my holiday plan. I have applied for leave from 13 Jan 2010 to 15 Jan 2010. I am okay with having my parents going with me on the planned trip, which may be Kuching or Chiangmai. But my mum has decided to tag one of her friends along, which I don’t really feel comfortable with. Its a family holiday, remember. If my mum does it this way, I may just tag a friend along as well. I wonder who wishes to join me on such short notice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings