Samsung Jet In Hospital

GT_S8300_small

I decided to check my Samsung Jet into the service centre after it hangs intermittently and the keypad is insensitive. This is the 2nd time in a month that I have sent the phone for service for the same problem. Decided to get a standby 3G phone for myself and my family since my dad, brother & myself are using the 3G SIM Cards. The Customer Service said that the phone has to be in the service centre for 3 days at least. Lucky they have home delivery service for serviced phones. Even if there is no such service, I am ok with it as my office is not too far from the service centre.

Decided on getting the Samsung S5503 by just paying $100 to Singtel and extending my contract for another 2 years. Anyway it is just a standby phone, so there was no need to get a sophiscated phone.

GT-S5503_1_Small

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings