Shop, Eat Shop, Eat

I went to collect my phone from PS Samsung yesterday. The queue was horrendous as I waited an hour to collect my phone. I thought I could be there early to meet Qiqi, Jonathan, Jas & CK for dinner early. Ended up I was late. Sorry pals!!! But I guessed it was only right for me to give you guys a treat after you all bought me cakes & dinner on several occassions before my birthday.

Before that, went to get a new camera as my old one had crashed. I was smart that I didn’t make a hasty purchase as the price quoted by Best Denki was cheaper than the shop at my office building. Anyway, my new camera is much much better than the old one. The Olympus FE 4000 12 megapixel camera

Dinner was at Swensens PS. I certainly enjoyed the dinner and the company I had. We had a long chat about 2 people in the KTV group who caused some big hoo ha over what they did or said. One of them certainly left me disappointed, while the other, I must say, lucky I am not that close to her.

Today was my bonus day. I was quite happy with what was given, which was about the same as last year. I hope to strive harder and achieve better results next year!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings