Training Session for Audit Colleagues

I certainly hope that there is going to be training sessions conducted by the management to enable my audit colleagues to understand what they are doing and why is it done this way.

This is because, I was asked to do a case which was quite well done by the auditor who did the case last year, but this year, the auditor who is doing it, is an auditor, who is under contract with our firm did it on his own style and it is quite hard to comprehend some of his referencing and audit adjustments. In the end, my manager and I had to spend a fair bit of time, with the help of the client, who provided us with the ledger accounts to tie up the messy ends. It ended up I had to go home at 7.15pm as he seems to be rushing me for the case. The worst part is I can’t complain too much as the auditor is my young boss’ ex classmate.

If there was a training course, every auditor will have to follow a standard set of proceedures to document the working paper, thus making it easier for us to extract the information that we need for tax purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings