Wedding Dinner of Lin Guojing & Li Jiaxuan

I had to attend this wedding dinner with my whole family as my cousin, Li Jiaxuan was the star of the night. The event was held at Orchard Hotel. Again I was super early as my office was just nearby.

It didn’t occur to me that I would meet one of my ktv group members, Yi Feng, who happened to be my cousin’s classmate. What a coincidence. I was a little surprised when I heard someone called out my name from far. I was asked by my aunt to stand in for my grandma, who is unable to attend the wedding at the VIP seat. I was okay with it as in the Teochew tradition, the eldest grandson of the family is treated as the last child of the family. It also met that I had to be up on stage to say the “Yam Seng” for them. I stood on the 2nd row as my voice was not able to lead the cheers as I am still having a slight sore throat.

I would like to take the opportunity to wish the couple a happy and blissful marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings