Belated Birthday Present from Cousin

I finally received my belated birthday present from my cousin, Adel from her parents yesterday. I guessed she must be really busy with her work commitments. She had actually wanted to pass me the gift when she saw me at City Hall MRT station last week.

Actually, I feel a little bad to accept the gift from her as I have not got her anything when it was her birthday last November. The gift was once again a surprise for me, as she actually gave me the Manchester United 2008 Champions T-shirt. It is a gift that I did not expect once again, and that is not so cheap either! It shows that I am being valued as a cousin.

Maybe I should ask her out for a movie or a meal one of these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings