Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

I joined the Facebook Foodies Club for dinner at Bacchus last night. Yesterday was with a smaller group of people with 11 people. It meant that I had a chance to interact with people and enjoy good food at the same time. I certainly had a good time knowing Deborah, Rene, Wenna, Chris & Catherine. The good part was having my singing buddy, Jonathan around as well, making me able to enjoy the dinner and making friends with relative ease.

I must say I enjoyed the food, that I ordered. I ordered the Flumuken,Bawhrust susages and tiramisu cake. You must be thinking that why I ordered so much food. I must say I was very hungry as I didn’t have a filling lunch. Although, it burned a hole in my pocket, but it is certainly good to indulge in myself sometimes! I like the ambience of the restuarant.

After the dinner, we indulged ourselves in some German wine before we were asked to pose for photos. After that, we adjourned to Harry’s Bar for a drink and chat session. Jonathan was so afraid that I would get drunk that he asked me to get myself non-alcoholic drink. In the end, I chose to have the Shirley Temple instead, which proved to be a good choice!

Decided to reuse Slide to present to you the pictures. Hope it works!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings