Draining Meeting Day

I had a draining 2 days at work as my manager is away for 2 weeks. She is being asked to clear her leave, just like what I did last week. I wonder why, whenever she is not around, many unexpected things seems to happen at work when she is not around. But I am lucky that my department colleagues have been helpful to help me out.

The shock that I got today was a client was slapped with a substantial amount of estimated tax of about $100k as they did not submit the tax on time. But it was offset by my boss announcement at the meeting today. It is a piece of good news that will have a huge impact on the firm and I am glad to say I am going to be one of the beneficaries because of the hard work that I have put in.

Still have a week plus to go. Can I make it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings