Happy Belated Birthday To Rachel

I was quite busy with my work recently as my manager is still away on her holiday trip. In fact, a lot of funny things happened in these two weeks. This meant that I didn’t have much time to update my blog or monitor the updated headcount for the Chinese New Year Gathering at my place, which I have posted as a closed event on Facebook. Lucky I posted up the event early, during my leave break 2 weeks ago, otherwise I do not know if I can put up the event last week, given the busy schedule that I had. I thank the 30 guests who have so far confirmed their attendance to the event. Please thank my mum too as she was the one who asked me to invite you all. :-)

I was so busy that I nearly forgotten it was Rachel’s birthday yesterday.

mini011

Here’s wishing her have a smooth year ahead. Stay youthful and beautiful always!!!

I certainly hope that her dad makes a speedy recovery from the stroke that he had last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings