Morning Shock

Just wish to tell my blog readers that I cannot take any more shocks these few days already as the few days have been shocking enough for me on my job already. Lucky Saturday, I am celebrating Grace’s birthday before heading down to A*Mei concert with her. I can’t wait!!!

My boss decided to drop me the shocker of the week, by telling me there is increment for me but I found nothing added to the usual figure that I was taking for the past 1 year plus. At first, I didn’t know how to react as this is a rather delicate issue, but in the end, I managed to solve it in a subtle way. It ended up I had the increment that I expected. I shall not say how much I have gotten, as some of my colleagues got a major pay cut due to their poor performances.

This increment meant that I am able to increase the family allowance to my mum since I started this job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings