One Problem After Another

I managed to solve the $100k tax issue of my client by implementing one of my recommended solutions to my senior partner, since the junior partner was not in favour of the other solution I recommended. Actually, the

Yesterday, I had another shock at work. One of the clients who terminated our services prematurely last year had a composition fine for failure to file their tax return yesterday. The client, who has since been taken over by the new management, blames us for not completing our tax work.

The fortunate thing is that the termination was done over a formal meeting between the ex management and my senior partner and my manager, therefore it was all documented. That’s the good part about having documentation.

I am looking forward to my pay increment on Monday. Hopefully, it will be good enough to justify the hard work that I have put in for the last year and to cover up the lack of an increment last year. I also hope to stay in the firm as it is hard to find such good colleagues and bosses to work with. Besides, I also hope to increase my family allowance to my mum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings