Singtel Billing Errors

I was a little fustrated by this issue for the past few days, but I didn’t have the time to look into it as I was cooped up with my job issues. I only managed to look into the issue yesterday and discovered the following errors. It is quite surprising that I am still quite calm about the errors made. Maybe because all the technical issues have been resolved, and I could watch my favourite MIO TV programs now.

I was going to write a letter to them to ask them about the billing errors that I had received in my bills this month :-

  1. How come my plan is still under Singtel 8MB and not MIO Home Plan, which is 10MB ?
  2. How come I am being billed for the CCTV 4 channel seperately when it is supposed to be part of the Chinese Pack?
  3. How come there is no 20% discount for each of my 2 mobile handphone lines?

Just as I was drafting my letter halfway,  2 Singtel promotion people (Edmund & Irene) were spotted by mum. My mum was aware of the problem as I have highlighted the issues to her previously.

Edmund & Irene  were patient in hearing me explaining the issues to them. They helped me to check the status of my sales order and were surprised to find that my order was still pending. This development confirms what I have called up the Singtel customer service yesterday. Edmund and Irene spoke to their manager and their manager taught them how to solve the problem over the phone.

I hope that all these issues can be solved by CNY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings